Tuesday, June 24, 2014

ADV: Black Hair Salon Part II

Headed back to Black Hair Salon last Friday for my second round of colouring. If you've read my prev blog post, you'd have known that I've dyed a light ash brown colour just last Tuesday. Felt xtra excited this time round because 1) I've my Bbgirl Jov w me *.* and 2) I'm gna bleach my hair for the first time in my entire life!



All ready to get my hair bleached for the first time!


Here's a pic of Raymond (Director) while bleaching my hair and Cat (Senior Stylist) smiling really happily while doing Bbgirl Jov's hair! I swear she's the cutest and funniest!!!

Thank you Bbgirl Jov ~ Love you most :-) 

Check out mah awesome stylist and holographic hat HAHAHHAA jk 




Just look at my face through the reflection....... Super excited man HAHHAHA
 
YAY, success!!


Treatment treatment ~ After that, Nicky (picture below) carried on to dye blue on my bleached hair and lighten the light ash brown on the rest of my hair! 

Products used on that day:




Ready to see the final result.....? TADAHHHH!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Thank you Nicky (Senior Stylist) and Raymond (Director)! And thank you Cat (Senior Stylist) for doing such a great job on Bbgirl Jov's hair as well! :-) 

Products I'm currently using on my hair. Love how it helps my hair to stay smooth all day!

Can't be any more thankful to have you in my life, love you so much! And thank you for doing up my blog's header!! Muah!

Love how my hair looks like it's purple instead of blue under sunlight ~~

Some close-ups on my hair:



Good news for y'all! Other than Kerasilk Keratin Treatment by Goldwell, Black Hair Salon is currently having another GSS promotion! 

Yay to 20% off Elumen Highlights!!! Love how it has exceptional long lasting durability as compared to other hair dyes. Valid from 1st of June to 31st July only so hurry, book your appointments today!

Quote "Blackangel Claire" for 10% off any hair services! 
Black Hair Salon
The Bencoolen, 180 Bencoolen Street
#01-28 (S) 189646
Tel: 6835 9976 / 6242 3945