Wednesday, June 18, 2014

ADV: Black Hair Salon

Heya guys! It's finally Mid-Week! 

Yet again, I've neglected this humble space of mine for more than 2 months now..... I've tons of pictures to share w y'all, shall do a throwback on what I've been doing for the past 2 months soon! Hehe :-)

Back to the purpose of today's blog post! Introducing.......

Yes, Black Hair Salon! I believe many of you have already heard of Black Hair Salon as it has been around for 16 years. I had my first visit there yesterday, I swear I was literally hopping from my office building to Bencoolen!?!??! Please don't judge me, HAHHAHA. Lucky me, the distance between my office building and Bencoolen is just 10mins away!

Sad to say, I didn't take many pictures at the salon as I was really shy but I've to say that everyone was really friendly and approachable! As I headed down straight after work, many of them were concerned whether I had my dinner or not. Super sweet and caring Karen (picture below) served me with a cup of warm water the moment I sat down, hehe! 

I was the last customer yesterday but instead of rushing off, Karen stayed on and patiently did treatment to my damaged hair. I did two treatments - one for my scalp and the other to protect my hair.

 

I don't have pictures of Raymond (Director), Frankie (Chemical Tech) and Karen (Assistant) while dyeing my hair but it was an enjoyable process! If you've seen my previous hair colour, it was atrocious. My hair colour was literally half black and half mixture-of-brown-and-red. They were meticulous and made sure that my hair colour would turn out evenly. 

After approx. 4 hours....... TADAAAHHHHHH! 


Not really sure if y'all can see the difference from here, but the treatment made my hair WAYYYY smoother! *flips hair* Super happy w the results! 

The product they used for my scalp treatment:

A picture w Deniece (Brand Fairy), Raymond (Director) and Bbgirl Jov! If you're reading this (which I think you most probably would), thank you for coming all the way down to meet me!! Love you!

Some pictures of my hair:




That's not all! I can't wait for my second session this Friday, this time round, I promise to come back w more pictures! :-)

 Anyway, Black Hair Salon is currently having GSS promotion! Try Kerasilk Keratin Treatment by Goldwell, from frizzy to tamed, from uncontrolled to controlled and from fly-away to smooth! Valid from 1st of June to 31st July only, hurry! 

Remember to quote "Blackangel Claire" for 10% off any hair services! 
Black Hair Salon
The Bencoolen, 180 Bencoolen Street
#01-28 (S) 189646

Tel: 6835 9976 / 6242 3945