Friday, April 4, 2014

Last Sunday

Have been neglecting this little space of mine for about a month now :-( Feeling guilty as ever so I'm back here blogging about my fruitful Sunday! It was one of the best Sundays everrrrr. Had breakfast early in the morning with my family before meeting Vinez bb for lunch at one of my fav cafes, W39 Bistro & Bakery! Headed down to Jem after that and did a crazy challenge at H&M HAHHAHAHA I swear we had so much fun and laughter! It was rly, rly crazy I must say.

Some visuals for that day!

Fav porridge from a stall near my place. Super goooood ~

The very first time I visited W39 Bistro & Bakery was about a year ago, even before the whole cafe-hopping trend started as it is located near the boy's place. Came back again last Sunday for their breakfast and rainbow cake! It really tastes as good as it looks *.*

Rainbow Cake - $6

Eggs Benedict - $9
Poached eggs, toast, hollandaise sauce 

Hearty Breakfast - $13.50
Eggs, mushroom, bacon, sausage, tomato, toast

They serve breakfast only during the weekends from 9AM to 3PM! Be sure to make reservations before heading down ~

Contact:
9646 5372

Opening Hours:
Tues to Fri - 11AM to 10PM
Sat, Sun, Public Holidays - 9AM to 10:30PM
Closed on Mondays (except public holidays) 

Address:
39 Jalan Mas Puteh, off West Coast Road, Singapore 128637 (Nearest MRT: Clementi) 

OOTD
Top and Bottom: Topshop | Shoes: YHF


Headed down to Jcube for din at Itacho Sushi! One of my fav Jap restaurants to satisfy my Jap food cravings hehehhe




CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF SALMON SASHIMI

Vinez bb and I ~


Another cafe-hopping session tmr!! Are you able to guess which? :-) Hint: Located at Bukit Timah!