Saturday, March 15, 2014

Legoland Malaysia

Haven't been blogging for years now and I'm so glad to be back here typing in this little space of mine. Shall start off by blogging about the recent trip to Legoland with the boy! :-) To sum up the trip, IT WAS SUPERB. Can't believe I managed to survive 2 crazy roller coaster rides.....HAHA

Gna let the pictures do the talking! WARNING : HEAVY IMAGE LOAD


 Wasn't supposed to be wearing contact lenses due to eye infection but vainpot me just can't........
Here's our faces with just 3hrs of sleep HAHHAHAHA.












Settled our lunch here at Market Restaurant! Super cute place I swear!!


If you don't know yet, I'm addicted to coke.......

The man behind most of my OOTDs :-)







Another restaurant in Legoland! Didn't get to try out the pizza though.




Lights, camera, action! Sounds familiar? YES!! USS......


Couldn't even open my eyes for a proper selfie, the sun was OUT TO KILL. Literally.

 

Why hello there Singapore! *waves*



OOTD
Cap: Hater | Top: A&F | Bottom: Topman | Shoes: Nike

OOTD 
 Dress and Shoes: Love, Bonito

Thank you for planning this mini getaway just 2 days before our 45th monthsary. Looking forward to our 4th year anniversary alr! Love you so much my loverboy :-)
x