Sunday, February 15, 2015

ADV: LucyPopShop

Hollaaaa, I'm back! Today, I'm here to introduce you guys LucyPopShop :-) 
  
They seriously have the cutest accessories in town! What's more, affordable as well. Here are some pics taken from their webstore which I really love other than the one I've chosen:

Minimalistic Bar Silver Necklace - $14.90

Gazing Deer Illustration Necklace - $14.90 

 Totoro Illustration Ring - $14.90

Silver Duplex Dancing Crystal Earrings - $19.90

3D Kitty Earrings in Matte Black - $19.90

Origami Paper Crane Necklace - $14.90 

I'm still v much in love w this simple yet gorgeous piece *.* 

Do check them out at @lucypopshop on Instagram and shop away at www.lucypopshop.com!
Remember to quote "clxiretxy" for 10% off total bill w no minimum purchase, they provide free shipping as well so wait no more!! :-)