Saturday, April 11, 2015

ADV: LunchClick


Ever noticed that most dating apps are only catered to males? Fret not ladies, I'm here to introduce you LunchClick - Singapore's first female-centric app!

Why LunchClick? You may ask.
Here are 5 reasons why: 
1. Don't worry about meeting married people as LunchClick is SDN accredited, it requires NRIC no. upon signing up which enables them to check against their database. 
2. The app also checks Facebook profiles and rejects people with fake profiles/those whose relationship status shows that they are already attached.
3. It ensures that all users are genuine singles.
4. There's a limit to one match per day - guys are not able to swipe endlessly to check female users out. So guys, no playing of "number game" here!
5. Ladies need not be worried about getting bombarded with tons of messages by creepy guys.


My personal experience while using the LunchClick App:
I love how the app is super easy to navigate around and use. All I did was to fill up my particulars, add a picture of myself and that's it! The app then informed me that my profile was pending approval by the management. You can ensure that all profiles would be genuine as they manually approve all incoming profiles to ensure the quality of their database. Unsurprisingly, my profile got approved within 15 minutes! Thereafter, I received a message from my personal love consultant, Kate. It's amazing how efficient they are in helping me out :-) 



 Are you a serious dater/single who is looking to find love?
I've a piece of good news to share! 

For the first 1,000 users who use the "propose a date" feature on the LunchClick App and go out on a real-life date, LunchClick will sponsor your meals! 

Yes, SPONSOR! You get to eat for free, how amazing is that!!

Stop hesitating and LunchClick away!
#LunchClick #LoveStartsWithAClick


Download LunchClick at:
Android users: http://bit.ly/1Dn1au5

Stay open to new experiences and you just might meet the love of your life! Fingers crossed! x